Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Whelp. Narrative Inquires are DONE!

Thank the sweet Jesus!

I act like I didn't enjoy it, which is false because I did actually enjoy getting to know my Organization better. Especially since the organization I finalized on is ran by one of my dearest friends. This is not the same non profit I showed to everyone in class. In fact it doesn't even deal with theater.

But you will hear more about it when we talk about our fundraisers.

Since my friend is in charge of said non profit, I didn't have to go through the too much of a hassle to gain information- I just had to call him before work!



3 comments:

  1. Haley, way to go in using your connections to gain insider scoop! The formation and cultivation of these kind of relationships will only aid in writing about and for your non-profit. I had the pleasure of reading your narrative inquiry draft, and it was already so thorough. I look forward to learning more about your non-profit as the class continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is how many people get involved in the world of nonprofits--by starting close to home. Perhaps you'll have a long future in the nonprofit world... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice that you have a connection. I am beginning to learn that connections truly are a wonderful thing to have when it comes to just about EVERYTHING! I also couldn't agree with you more, nice to see the first assignment wrap up, but it was highly for a benefit us factor.

    ReplyDelete